Kurabo International acknowledges the importance of protecting personal information and endeavors to do so based on the following policy.
- 1．Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company acquires personal information fairly and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- 2．Use of Personal Information
- (1) The Company uses personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated when it is acquired and only as required for the execution of its business operations.
- (2) In the event that the Company shares personal information with a third party or subcontracts the handling of personal information to a third party, it implements the appropriate controls, including the conclusion of an agreement on the handling of personal information with the third party in question.
- 3．Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
Except when provided for by relevant laws and regulations, the Company does not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the individual specified in the personal information in question.
- 4．Management of Personal Information
- (1) The Company appoints staff to manage the handling of personal information and endeavors to manage it securely.
- (2) The Company takes the appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses and other threats in order to prevent the loss, destruction, modification, and leakage of personal information.
- 5．Disclosure, Amendment, Deletion, Addition, Termination of Use, Erasure, etc., of Personal Information
The Company acknowledges the right of the individual specified in personal information to request the disclosure, amendment, deletion, addition, termination of use, erasure, etc., of his or her own personal information. The Company will respond promptly and within reason to such a request from an individual in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
July 1 2010
Kurabo International Co., Ltd.
President and Representative Director